Complaint – PAN Card not received, Returned Undelivered, name mismatch, photo mismatch, father’s name mismatch

A PAN applicant can complaint to the govrnment online. a Sparsh by Income tax department have a website for registering online pan card related complaints.

Nature of Complaint

  • Neither PA Number Nor PAN Card Received
  • PAN Card Not Received (PA Number Received)
  • Returned Undelivered (RUD)
  • Name Mismatch
  • Photo Mismatch
  • Father’s Name Mismatch
  • Other

Register Complaint now


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *