change name in pan card after marriage of female

The name is a vital information of pan card. A girl or female name is change after getting marriage.

The pan name is easy to change through pan card correction/changes application.

Documents required for pan correction in name.

  1. Marriage Certificate issued by Registrar of Marriages
  2. Copy of Affidavit sworn before a magistrate stating the date of birth” as proof of date of birth.
  3. copy of pan card as proof of PAN allotted.

you can also use use this proofs for identity , address and date of birth for pan card changes