how to change name in pan card

If the name have been wrongly printed on pan card and you want to correct/change that mistake then a pan card holder can correct that mistake through “Correction / Changes ” PAN Card application.

Pan card holder can apply the PAN Correction Application throught Online from NSDL or UTI  of Income Tax Department.

Before correction or changes in pan you must have the pan card number.

Online correction/change application from –

 Document Required for correction / changes in pan card.

  1. Two passport size photo
  2. ID proof, Address proof, DOB proof (Know Valid Proofs for pan)
  3. Photo-copy of existing pan card.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *