change birthdate in pan card

In case the date of birth has been wrongly printed on pan card. A pan card holder can change or correct the date of birth on pan card from PAN Card Correction/Reprint Application.

Pan card holder need to apply for correction application from NSDL or UTI. You can apply for correction through online application as well as offline. Offline applicant can apply for correction through TIN-FC office / pan card office.

In Hindi

अगर आपके PAN Card पे DOB या जन्म तारीख गलत है या फिर आप इसे change, correct करवाना चाहते है तो आप NSDL या UTI से online सर्विस से PAN card में correction या changes करवा सकते है .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *