Check your pan card status through Acknowledgment No. or using Name and DOB. But you can not check your pan status through PAN No. There are no facility available in TIN-FC for checking pan status by pan number. So you can check your pan status either using Acknowledgment Number or Applicant name and DOB.
PAN card is status gives result using acknowledgment number. So you must have the acknowledgment number for checking PAN Card Status.
- Applicant should make request with NSDL repeatedly by emails to firstname.lastname@example.org until or otherwise, applicant receives his pan card.
- Applicant may request with NSDL repeatedly by telephone on 20 until or otherwise, applicant receives his pancar but always e-mail should be preferred.
- In case of change in address, applicant can also request NSDL with present valid Address proof by email.
- It is all right. Applicant should wait for delivery through post or courier but if applicant is out of station or there is some address problem or problem in acceptance of delivery, please be cautious and intimate in advance or contact to postal authorities or respective courier and manage the delivery through your family members and other well wishers.
- Applicant can / should track his post online for which document No. is allotted by courier company / Indian Post.
If this type of message appear when checking pan status then you need to follow followings steps.
- It means, documents / Ids sent by the applicant are under examination . It may be routine verification / examination or there may serious issue like suspicious application, identical name, identical data and repeat (Second) new application for second PAN etc.
- Therefore, applicant should wait for next process or should email to email@example.com
- Applicant may also contact respective TIN-FC or Service Provider for help and guidance.
In case of serious issues like suspicious application, identical name, identical data and repeat (Second) new application for second PAN etc, applicant should be cautious and he should not press / follow-up for pan card. And applicant should take guidance from respective TIN-FC or Service
- It means, documents / Ids sent by the applicant were again rejected by the applicant.
- Therefore, applicant should tick relevant corrections, attach the copies of relevant Ids once more or repeatedly, sign it and dispatch the ‘Return Slip to Pune’. Applicant should repeat this process until his application is cleared.
Status – Your request for ‘New PAN card and/or Change/Correction in PAN Data’ cannot be processed as PAN holder details provided by you in the application do not match with PAN holder details in the Income Tax Department (ITD) database. A letter dated ……………. communicating the same is being / has been dispatched to you. For clarifications contact TIN Call Centre at 020 – 27218080.
- This problem generally occurs in case of Reprint and Correction in Pancard and therefore, applicant should down load the letter by clicking on letter and this letter is also sent to applicant by e-mail as well as by post .
- The return slip of this letter should be sent by registered post to ITD / NSDL, Pune at the address mentioned on the top of the letter.
- If the applicant requires no correction and pancard is acceptable to him as per ITD database, he should just tick ‘Reprint – No Correction’, sign it and dispatch the return slip.
- If the applicant requires correction which is not matching with ITD database, he should tick relevant corrections, attach the copies of relevant Ids once more or repeatedly, sign it and dispatch the ‘Return Slip’. Applicant should repeat this process until his application is cleared.
if this message appear when pan card status checking then your pan card application has been verified or cleared by income tax department.
- This is conclusive positive step and your application has been finally cleared.
- Your pancard will be dispatched very shortly.
If this message appear when checking PAN card status then you should follow following steps.
- This is next positive step and need not to worry.
- If the same status is being shown for more than 10 days, then
– Applicant should contact TIN-FC or Service Provider.
– Call on 020 2721 8080.
– Send email with your application ID/acknowledgment no. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant should –
- Contact / follow-up with respective TIN-FC or Service Provider.
- Remove the defects as explained by TIN-FC or Service Provider.
- Application will not be processed until defects are removed.
- Call 0120 – 4716301 / 4716302 / 4716303 for further processing of your application if your TIN-FC or Service Provider is helpless.