if the pan card has not been received by the applicant after long duration, You can confirm your PAN no by checking pan status online using the acknowledgement number allotted during the time of pan card application. You can contact the office where you had applied for the pan card. if there is no solution or no clarification, in that case you need to surrender the pan number allotted and apply for another PAN.card.
The toll free no for pan inquiry is 01242438000
- wait for more 5 days
- check pan status using acknowledgment number
- Talk on TOLL FREE NO. 01242438000
more numbers : 1800- 425- 4026 Toll Free or Call 080-2506-8026
- Call Centre at 020 – 27218080; Fax: 020 – 27218081
– e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
– SMS NSDLPAN <space> Acknowledgement No. & send to 57575 to obtain application status.
- If you not find any solution or clarification then
- surrender you pan number
- Apply for New PAN Application
Pan card is a permanent account number card which is useful document for filing income tax as well as a good Identity proof in india. if you lost your pan card then you can apply for a duplicate pan card without any reason. Reprint / duplicate pan card application is using for re-issuing your pan card with same pan number. for applying duplicate pan card application you must have the existing PAN Number.
Duplicate pan card can apply in following cases
- PAN card has been lost
- PAN card Broken / Damaged
- Second Original Copy of PAN card
Procedure for applying Duplicate pan card.
- go to the website https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/
- Click on “Reprint of PAN Card”
- click/select “Online Application for Changes Or Correction in PAN Data (PAN Change Request Form)”
- fill out the form
- pay the amount
- after payment You will get acknowledgement number
- check pan card status with acknowledgement number
Valid Identity proofs, address proofs and Birth date proofs for PAN
You can apply for duplicate pan card from following websites.